Check in time:
TRANSFERS FROM BHUJ TO TENT CITY DHORDO: ON FIXED TIMINGS:
08:15 AM From Railway Station Bhuj
10:30 AM From Railway Station / Airport Bhuj
02:30 PM From Railway Station Bhuj
03:30 PM From Airport Bhuj
ANY INDIVIDUAL TRANSFERS [on chargeable basis].
NO TRANSFERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER ABOVE TIMINGS.
ALLOTMENT OF TENT TO GUEST ARRIVING BEFORE THE CHECKIN TIME WILL BE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
Distance from Bhuj to Tent City Dhordo is approx 85 Kms, which takes approx 1 hr 45 mins.
Complimentary Refreshment enroute Dhordo in bus.
ARRIVAL AT TENT CITY DHORDO FROM BHUJ
12:30 Onwards Welcome & Check In
12:30 PM to 02:30 PM Lunch at respective Dining Area
02:30 PM to 04:00 PM Enjoy inhouse activities
04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Evening Tea/Coffee
05:00 PM to 05:30 PM Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset.
Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first serve basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer.
07:00 PM to 07:30 PM Return Transfers to Tent City Dhordo
07:30 PM to 10:00 PM Dinner at respective Dining Area
08:30 PM to 10:30 PM Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.--- 2nd DAY ACTIVITY ---
06:00 AM to 07:00 AM Morning tea
07:30 AM to 09:30 AM Breakfast at respective Dining Area
09:30 AM Check out from Tent City
09:30 AM to 10:30 AM Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing on the way.
* Complimentary sightseeing places of interest in Bhuj
Sri Swami Narayan Temple
(Approx. Time 20 Mins.)
Made in marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
Aina Mahal Temple
Approx. Time 30 Minutes)
Aina Mahal is an 18th century palace in Bhuj, Gujarat, India. It is located next to the Prag Mahal. The walls of the Palace are of White Marble covered with mirrors separated by gilded ornaments with shades of Venetian glass. (Visit to Sri Swami Narayan Temple & Aina Mahal is subject to its schedule timing)--- INCLUSIONS ---
Bhujodi [Handicraft Village & Craft Park]
(Approx. Time 40 Minutes)
Hiralaxmi Craft Park... A vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. Handicraft village where live artisans can be seen working.
The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest.
In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange on their own. Time of any such departure to be notified at the reception at the time of check in.
1. To and from transfers between Bhuj (Airport/Railway Station) and Dhordo Tent City, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis.
2. Complimentary refreshments will be served enroute Dhordo Tent City in the bus.
3. 2 Night 3 Day Package includes Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 1st day; Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 2ndday; Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
4. 1 Night 2 Day Package includes Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 1st day; Morning Tea and Breakfast on 2nd day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd day.
5. Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tours cannot be interchanged. Guest who missed the visit as per Itinerary may be included on request on chargeable basis.
6. Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
7. Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.